4733 S JACKSON RD
EDINBURG, TX 78539
To Our Family of Patients,
We hope that this message finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Effective on May 4, 2020 we will reopen and begin offering all dental services.
Our office follows recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We will take each patients temperature prior to their appointment.
• All who enter our office will be required to wear a mask upon entering.
• Patients will be given a pre-procedural rinse to use prior to dental treatment to reduce salivary load of oral microbes.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use upon entering and leaving the office.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing practices between patients.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Only parents or caregivers of children will be allowed as a guest in the operatories unless otherwise specified by your dental care provider.
• All surfaces and equipment are wiped down with disinfectant between patients. We sterilize all equipment using best-in-class sterilization machines between each patient.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our staff and all who enter safe in our practice!
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Valley Dental & Orthodontics!
Dr. Trevino, Dr. Torres & YOUR Palm Valley Dental & Orthodontics TEAM